Friday, December 19, 2008

Snowy Day


Wednesday was a very snowy day and Grace & I tried to go to music class, but it just did not happen! My windshield wipers did not clear the part right in front of my nose, I think I need new ones. I did not want to drive not being able to see so we came home. Grace was very disappointed, so we decided to play in the snow instead!

We built Grace's first snowman ever and she LOVED it! Crawling around in the snow, dumping it in a great big pile and then putting a hat on top with a scarf. Grape tomatoes for eyes and a carrot for a nose!! She was so excited :0)

We have had to check every day that the snowman is still there. We are due some more snow today and Sunday, so maybe we will make a whole family of snowmen.

Well Christmas is 5 days away and I think we are all ready, a few last minute groceries to buy and then we are all ready. Barney has 24, 25 & 26 off this year which is really nice. He will be able to teach skiing on the 26 (he needs his skiing fix each week!).

Right now I have to take the cats to the vet for their annual check-up. You've heard the expression "herding cats" - wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment